verse of the day

Saturday 17 September 2016

I am far from perfect. [Psalm 51]

I am not a know all,I do not have all the answers,I have been following the Lord for 52years,Yet there times I act in an immature way,I say the right things,at times,but not always in the right way,I find myself judging others
but am pulled up by the Holy Spirit who reminds me that I am not to judge.
I get angry,but the Same Holy Spirit reminds me,that my anger is not acceptable.I could go telling you about my immature ways,yes I am a work in progress,and although it is painful to admit it,I know it is true.While God will perfect that which concerns me,I have a responsibility,to respond,to what He is telling me about myself,and seek by Gods grace to change.I must be teachable,and learn from others,who are more wise ,mature and
knowledgeable than I am,even if they are younger than I am,This process
called sanctification continues for all our lives,until we reach glory.
                                            A  prayer.
Dear God from the depths of our hearts we pray that you will help us to change,help us to be honest ,humble,and obedient,we thank You for the changes You have made in our lives,O God continue the process in Jesus name we ask this Amen.

No comments: