verse of the day

Monday 26 September 2016

There is. [ Isaiah 1 v18 ]

I recently took someone to see the film,'' Big friendly Giant'',the two main characters in this film,is a young girl called Sophie and ,BFG.BFG, collects dreams,and puts them in glass containers,there is a point in the film where he lifts one the containers up and Sophie, asks him about it,he tells her,that it is bad,for it reminds us of  all the bad things we have done,and there is no forgiveness.As I heard these words I felt those words are among the saddest I have ever heard.Let me say emphatically  Gods word tells us,clearly that no matter what we have done in the past,no matter what it was, there is forgiveness for we read that,Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners,and the worst of sinners.  [ 1 Timothy 1 v15 ]
                                    A prayer for forgiveness.
Dear God I come unto you and ask Jesus into my heart,I acknowledge all
my sins,turning from them,please forgive me all my sins. Amen.

No comments: