verse of the day

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Fear not. [Psalm 48 v14 ]


                                          I will pilot you.

                                 Sometimes when my faith
                                 would falter,
                                 And no sunlight I can see.
                                 I  just lift my eyes to Jesus,
                                 A I whisper, pilot me.

                                 Fear thou not for, I'll be
                                 with thee,
                                 I will still thy pilot be,
                                 Never mind the tossing billows,
                                 Take my hand and trust in Me.

                                 Often when my soul is weary,
                                 And the day seems oh so long,
                                 I just look up to my pilot
                                 And I hear this blessed song.

                                 Fear  thou not for, I'll be
                                 with thee.
                                 I will still thy pilot be,
                                 Never mind the tossing billows,
                                 Take my hand and trust in Me.
                                    [Words by S. Whitman ]

                                The Lord will guide you always.
                                         Isaiah 58 v11.


                        

















                          

                                                                                                              
      

No comments: