verse of the day

Friday 19 May 2017

GOOD NEWS.[ John 3 v16 ]

I am starting a study on the gospel of Mark, and suddenly the meaning of the gospel ,came home to me afresh, it means ,''Good News''. It goes without saying ,that there is so much bad news, so it is nice to hear good news. So we turn to the gospel, the good news, it is good for many reasons, God loves us . Are you feeling unloved?, so many people do, for many reason,rejection, abuse, betrayal, loneliness, and so it goes on. ,That liar the devil is saying to you ,your unlovable, your a failure, no one could love you. Lets stop right now listening to the devil and all his Lie's. My mother used to say you can never trust a liar, well you can't, she was right, so why do we listen to the lie's of the devil?. The good news to us all ,to you, spoken by Him who cannot lie, I love you, well you may say, how do I know you love me?.Let Him lead you to a hill far a way, to a special person hanging on a cross, his name is Jesus, and hear God speaking, that's how much I loved you, for that's my son hanging on that cross, that's how much I love you.

                                       A  prayer.
Dear God we praise you for the good news that you love us, in spite of how I feel, in spite of what that liar the devil tells me, thank you in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: