verse of the day

Thursday 25 May 2017

Hold on my child [Psalm 30 v 5]

King David experienced many trials, his life was full of trials, some of his own making, but this man of God, experienced  Gods deliverance time after time. Dear child of God if you are in difficulties look back on past deliverances, and take encouragement in your God who does not change,He
is still the one who can help you. Hear His gentle words to you, I have not forsaken you, my love is everlasting, I will help you, I have heard your cries in the night, my heart is touched with what you are going through, do not
listen to the enemy of your souls, trust me in your distress. My timing is perfect, my help is assured, because you are my child, I love you,
circumstances do not change how I feel toward you, nothing can separate you from my love. You may feel that the problem you are experiencing is
beyond help, not so, I am more than able to help you, so trust me in your distress. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

                          Hold on my child joy comes in the morning
                          Weeping only last for the night.
                          Hold on my child joy comes in the morning,
                          The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight.
                                 [Word by Bill Gaither]

No comments: