verse of the day

Sunday 19 November 2017

A song. ( Ephesians 5 v 19- 20 )


                 It felt like one of those days, things where getting me down, as I did my daily walk,
                 instead of talking to God, I put my words into a song. It was a song from my heart to
                 His ,and in that song I felt we were communicating with each  other.Me expressing how
                 I felt, and He expressing His love ,comfort, and assurance that blessed me. I thought
                 how David wrote many of his  Psalms,those Psalms that expressed the heart of a man ,
                 and the heart of God. I want to leave you words from one of Davids Psalms

                                                                Psalms 121

                                            I will lift up my eyes to the hills, 
                                            From whence comes my help?
                                            My help comes from the Lord
                                            Who made heaven and earth.
                                             He will not allow your foot to be moved,
                                             He who keeps you will not slumber,
                                             Behold, He who keeps Israel,
                                             Shall neither slumber or sleep.
                                             The Lord is your keeper,
                                             The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
                                             The sun shall not strike you by day,
                                             Nor the moon by night .
                                             The Lord shall preserve you from all evil,
                                             He shall preserve your soul.
                                             The Lord shall preserve your going out,
                                             And your coming in,
                                             From this time forth,and even for evermore. 

                                           
               
               
               

No comments: