verse of the day

Sunday 15 April 2018

Can I come in? . ( Revelation 3 v 20)

A friend told me the following story, '' A good many years ago a young lad got saved, now he lived in a country where racism was rife,even in Christian churches. Well  the young lad decided he would attend a particular church,but was turned away. He sat outside the church building very sad,and a person came and sat, and it was Jesus. He spoke to the lad asking him why he was sad,the young lad said they would not let in .well said Jesus ,''don't worry, I have been trying to get into that church for years''. In Revelations 3 v  20, we read ,''Here I am, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come and eat with him, and he  with me.'' These words where written to a church.but they can apply to anybody, who keeps Jesus outside their lives.

No comments: