verse of the day

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Hallelujah. ( Ephesians 5 v 20 )

I sometimes become emotional when I consider how kind my Loving Heavenly Father is to me,I come from a one parent family,my mother was married ,but left my father, early in my life. The result being she had to bring us up herself,I had three brothers and ,two sisters,in those far of days, there was very little given to single parents.I did not enjoy school and left at the age fifteen ,I had no qualifications.So none of the jobs I worked paid much,when I got married we got along as best we could. The turning point in my life was when I came back to the Lord,and He looked after us,like Paul I can praise God He has taught me to be content,with little or much, When we went to Bible college we trusted God to meet our needs,and He did just that,I am an ordained minister, but it was not Gods will that I should be full time,so I had a a number of Jobs,the last one was a position in a mental health  team,which I  worked at for 23 years.Now I am retired and as I reflect on all the way God has blessed me,I have a wonderful Saviour, and the only thing I can say is,  Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, which means simply Praise the Lord..

No comments: